aboutfaqfeaturesgalleryblogrollcontact

Friday, June 15, 2012

Feature Friday: Green Mountain BoHo Tea Towels

Happy Friday! We've got another splendid feature from Cindy at Green Mountain BoHo! She's been making tea towels with some of our most popular designs. Check them out!


 Among the 9 million resolutions I made this New Year's, one of them was to create less paper waste.  So I am a towel fanatic and a firm believer in the fact that you can never have too many kitchen towels.  Also, I have a baby.  In other words, constant mess!  These are perfect. 


Here's two more she did.  One is Lucas Moller, who is a frequent flyer here on Maisondestencils.  The other is Chateau Chambord, which has not yet been featured on the blog.  Aren't these pretty?  I'd almost feel bad mopping up something with them!

 

Cindy has an Etsy store you can check out here where all these tea towels are available for sale.  She also has a facebook page you can check out.

If you'd like to check out the stencils used, click the following links:

Paris No 13
Bee with Laurel Wreath
Chateau de Cheverny
Lucas Moller
Chateau de Chambord

Our thanks to Cindy at Green Mountain Boho for use of her images.  If you'd like to have an item you created with Maisondestencils' stencil featured on our website, drop me a line here.  I'd love to feature you!

Be sure and check back tomorrow, we have a big news post rolling out with some exciting new features!

2 comments:

  1. The Paris No. 13 is one of my favorite stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! I will have to try them out on some fabrics (been meaning to!).

    I recently used your stencils in a home staging project. I had an old rocking chair that I revamped quickly and used in a covered porch in this vacant home. Your stencils came in very handy!! Feel free to use this on your blog! Here's the link!

    http://studioofdecorativearts.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-week-i-was-asked-to-stage-vacant.html

    Linda

    ReplyDelete