aboutfaqfeaturesgalleryblogrollcontact

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Etspiration Wednesday: Coffee!

I love coffee.  Cafe au lait the color of caramel.  Turkish coffee so thick a spoon could stand in it.  Fru fru lattes for when I need a sugar and caffeine pick me up.  I don't discriminate.  I think there's a time and place for coffee any way you brew it.  My mom and my sister both make a killer cup of coffee.  I think there's something about having someone else make you a cup of coffee that makes it more special.  Just like when I'm visiting home and my mom makes me a sandwich.  It's always better, you know?  Even if it's the same exact tuna fish I'd make at home. 

We found out we're going to have another little one, so my nose has been turning up at the smell of coffee these past few months.  It's very sad because I still love the idea of coffee, but my stomach wants nothing to do with it. 

So today I cruised around Etsy just thinking about coffee while I ate raisins.  It's all that sounds good lately, lol.  And pickles.  I'm such a cliche.


1A:  Bee Queen Coffee Mug Image Courtesy mudstuffing
1B:  Woodland Bird Coffee Sack Basket Image Courtesy BrinandNohl
1C:  Dutch Enamel Coffee Pot Image Courtesy NorthSeaVintage
1D:  Coffee Subway Art Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils

 I am blown away by how cool mudstuffing's ceramics are.  You absolutely have to check out the Etsy shop.  Great stuff!


2A:  Coffee Handmade Wooden Sign Image Courtesy ShopHomegrown
2B:  Espresso Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
2C:  French Peugeot Coffee Mill Image Courtesy ShopYU
2D:  Burlap Coffee Sack Africa Pillow Image Courtesy TheWatsonShop

 This Peugeot coffee mill is just off the rails.  I love the color, love the emblem. 


3A:  Cappuccino Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
3B:  Recycled Burlap Coffee Tote Image Courtesy TheGreenBeanBag
3C:  Syracuse Railroad China Demi Tasse Cups Image Courtesy Diantiques

 I don't think anything really needs to be said about how gorgeous the print on this recycled coffee sack tote is in 3B.  Wow! 


4A:  3 Red Enamel Canisters Image Courtesy BrimfieldFinds
4B:  Coffee Items Red Tea Towel Image Courtesy tlane
4C:  Mrs Claus Coffee Shop Holiday Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
4D:  Cafe Au Lait and Beignets Print Image Courtesy NolaTawk

I dig this red tea towel in 4B, which has sort of a 2D poppy Jim Flora feel.  Would look great in a bungalow kitchen.

That's all I have for today.  Got a snazzy feature for you on deck for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment