aboutfaqfeaturesgalleryblogrollcontact

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Etspiration Wednesday: The French Market

Another late post as we spent all day flying back to Oregon. Oh how I missed our pine trees and cool weather! Glad to be home.

Our theme for this week is the French market. I just watched Midnight in Paris (it's really cute) and the main character has romantic notions of living in Paris, strolling the boulevards, and enjoying one of the most beautiful cities in the world in the rain.

Technically, I've been to Paris. I spent 11 hours in DeGaulle on a layover. But my goodness, I don't think that counts nearly well enough and I made myself a promise that one day I'd get back there and shop, shop, shop.

So as a way of getting started, I took a scenic trip to Etsy and found some inspirational items for a digital voyage to the French Market.

On y va!


1A: Large BonBon Tin Image Courtesy FrenchFollie
1B: Boeuf Cooking Print Image Courtesy MorrisandCo
1C: Marche de Paris 1815 Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils


2A: Grocery Printers Block Image Courtesy Spacerocketstore
2B: Vintage French Market Price Tags Image Courtesy TheFrenchArtisan
2C: Boulangerie Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils


3A: French Vintage Sweet Tin Image Courtesy AuvergneMemories
3B: Patisserie Label Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
3C: Chicken Rooster Tote Image Courtesy Stituation
3D: French Meat Tea Towel Image Courtesy RandomNicole


4A: Rive Gauche Bistro Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
4B: Champignon Tea Towel Image Courtesy Giardino
4C: Paris Market Carrot Bag Image Courtesy jlquilts
4D: Blue Metal French Street Sign Image Courtesy RueDesLouves


5A: The French Market and Brocante Stencil Image Courtesy Maisondestencils
5B: French Bakery Pillow Image Courtesy HeidiDevlin
5C: Marche Vintage Hat Box Image Courtesy momsfavoriteshop
5D: Hand Painted African Butcher Sign Image Courtesy Secousse

As always, thanks to the Etsy shop owners for use of their images. See you Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my French Market Tote!
    Janeen from jlquilts.etsy.com Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete