aboutfaqfeaturesgalleryblogrollcontact

Friday, August 17, 2012

Feature Friday: The Opera Stands

Happy Friday!

I love this feature we have for you today.  I know I say that every week, but this is really a cool one.  One of our fabulous customers, Savvycityfarmer, has taken old opera stands and given them a new lease on life.




I regret that I have put one picture to show you!  They are painted with chalkboard paint in the insert and then stenciled with two of our stencils, Opera No 62 and Rive Gauche.

I remember the music stands we used in high school (yes, I was a band geek!) were very utilitarian and nothing like this.  Check out how ornate the feet are.  Love it!

We've talked about opera on the blog before, check out our Etspiration dedicated to it.

We've also featured Opera No 62 once before on a Friday.

Rive Gauche is a newcomer to Feature Friday, but expect good things from it,  Savvycityfarmer has done a few amazing projects with it and I want to feature them all!!

If you'd like to check out the original blog post, click here.   

You should totally check out her whole blog, she has the BEST STUFF.  She's also got web presence in two other locations at Shop The Shed and Stuff In The Burbs

If you'd like to check out either stencil in our store, browse our tres bien French Category.

Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. this is so special!
    I feel like celeb!!!

    thanks for such a great shout out ... you rock my workbench ladies!

    ReplyDelete